A comprehensive look at global work visas from Qatar.
Physical barriers no longer exist as you find people from all across the globe anywhere around you. People migrate for new jobs, living standards and other personal reasons and so, today, the visa is a prime factor in life. As one of the best global visa consultants in Qatar, we are here to provide comprehensive knowledge about global work visas from Qatar. Let us make dreams come true.
Global work visa consultants in Qatar provide every possible global work visa service in Qatar understand the requirements and ensure a helping hand throughout. Here, we discuss everything you need to know about a global work visa, from the best global work visa consultants in Qatar, Blue Links.
What is a work visa?
If you desire to work in a different country, the first thing you need to know about is a work visa. A permit that gains you the right to work and live in a country other than your country of residence, is the work visa. To get a work visa, you need to qualify with several conditions, which vary from country to country. So let us learn about the basic guidelines to get a work visa.
Work visa guidelines after you get the work visa
- You can’t switch employers without notifying the immigration authorities.
- If you do switch employers, you have to work in the same industry as when you initially applied for the work visa.
- You must continue to be employed to have a valid work visa.
- If you are unemployed, you have a few months to find a new job and re-apply for your work visa.
Criteria to get a global work visa
- You should be above 18 years of age ( preferred age is between 35 to 55 age group)
- A work contract in a foreign country
- You need to have a work experience in your field for 3 years.
- Requirements to get a global work visa
Work visa application form.
- Your passport with a six-month validity period.
- Identity pictures.
- Proof of financial means.
- Health insurance for foreign workers.
- Work contract.
- Resume and proof of work experience.
- Letters of recommendation from previous employers.
- Marriage certificate (if applying with a spouse).
- Children’s birth certificates (if applying with children).
- Other supporting documents as required by the visa office.
How to apply for a work visa?
Work visas are basically of 2 types: temporary work visas and permanent work visas. A temporary work visa as the name suggests is valid for only a few years, which can vary from country to country, while a permanent work visa is a permit to live in a foreign country permanently, which will also allow you to get citizenship after working for some time.
A work visa can be granted only if you have already selected or found a job, so before applying for your work permit, you have to find a job in a foreign country. When you submit your work visa application, you have to show proof of your work contract. Then, you need to approach an embassy or consulate that issues work visas for your desired country. You need to have all the required documents already, and hence, ready for application. The final step is to attend the visa interview and get qualified.
The most popular countries to get a work visa are the UK work visa, Canada work visa, Australia work visa, Europe work visa and many more. Get ready to start your new life hassle-free in a different time zone.